DateBook is the ideal theme for most dating website startups.
This dating agency theme is fully customisable, easy to use and SEO friendly. It comes pre-packaged with ready to use Profile fields.
The DateBook platform allows members to create personal profiles that highlight and represent the things about themselves that they wish for others to see within the website.
This theme allows you to get revenue by setting several paid subscriptions.
Get payments by the integrated DateBook Subscription or WooCommerce Subscription extension via PayPal or Paystack gateways
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Paid Subscriptions via DateBook Subscription or WooCommerce Subscription
- Accept payments via PayPal or Paystack gateways
- Private Chat Messaging
- Online Status Display
- Favorites List
- Black List
- Google reCaptcha on Login and Registration pages
- Widget Ready
- Retina Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Easy Install
- 100% Open Source Code
Optimized for Mobile Devices
DateBook theme is fully responsive and looks stunning on any device.
Responsive design is a must have for any serious online business.
It provides your visitors with a better viewing experience and better for your search engine rankings too!
All images are Retina Ready. It means that images will be shown in high quality in Retina display devices
Online Status Indicator
Website visitors can easily see which users are online and which are not with built in online status indicator.
Private Chat messaging
This theme comes with a built in private messaging for your members to chat in real time.
Members can enhance their Profiles with new features such as Featured or Top Ad profile. Each enhancement you can charge extra $$$ for making it a great revenue resource.
Our Dating Theme allows your members to upload their photos with ease. The upload process is clean and simple making it easy for users to add Profiles.
- Featured profile
- Related profile by city
- Related profile by country
- Register / Login
- Subscriptions (Upgrade)
- Latest posts
Access to Demo Administration panel
This theme uses assets free for personal and commercial use.
Images and Icons
Version 3.6 (14 June 2019):
- Added: user email can be disabled or validated by admin. - Improved: checking for activated gateways moved out into one function. - Improved: design of normal profiles mozaic shown on front page. - Added: Detection of user location by IP. - Added: Google Fonts support added. - Updated: MB Boostrap framework updated up to version 4.8.1. - Removed: Body font size in style.css of theme folder removed. - Fixed: Lightbox displayed even if there were no image in profile. - Added: Subjects added to classifieds. - Moved: some style elements moved from CSS files to Theme Options. - Added; style control for panels added to Theme Options. - Added; style control for profiles on search page added to Theme Options. - Improved: design and styling in many parts of the theme improved. - Added: more shortcodes added. - Added: support for Brizy Page Builder added. - Fixed: profile ID and link was wrongly set on Classifieds page. - Fixed: email validation and subscription wrongly validated profile. - Fixed: email verification bug fixed. - Fixed: cron did not delete profile correctly. - Fixed: while administrator deleted a profile a user could not be deleted. - Fixed: profile delete function by admin did not work. - Fixed: Lightbox on Single profile displayed red icon for non-existing image. - Fixed: cookies panel styling fixed. - Fixed: some bugs and issues fixes.
Version 3.5 (27 April 2019):
Version 3.4 (29 March 2019):
- Fixed: Activate for free button appeared for users (instead of administrator) on checkout page. - Fixed: administrator can change a subscription plan selected by a member. - Fixed: Widget Blog Categories had an error. - Fixed: error in ajax request for new messages returned no response. - Added: Paystack payment gateway added. - Added: Gateways panel displaying available gateways added to Administration panel. - Fixed: some bug fixes and improvements in the Subscription system. - Added: 2 theme templates added (one empty with header and one without header).
Version 3.3 (2 March 2019):
- Addd: Google reCaptcha added to the login and registration forms. - Added: Notification system added. - Added: Cookies notification added. - Fixed: not subscribed users could write messages to other users. - Added: administrator can assign a subscription plan to a user without payment. - Changed: if user activates Top status the modified date of profile gets updated. - Changed: search page now displays profiles by modified date (not submitted).
Version 3.2 (19 February 2019):
- Fixed: Error message if memebrs and payments tables do not exist. - Fixed: photos could not be uploaded on secure servers https. - Changed: plus sign in featured line is now hidden if a profile is already featured. - Fixed: ajax requests in messages popup window fixed and updated. - Added: number of new messages updated in user panel and sidebar. - Fixed: search query fixed that prevented loading page in some browsers. - Fixed: not all PayPal variables were sent to PayPal gateway.
Version 3.1 (6 February 2019):
Version 3.0 (26 January 2019):
- Translated: Date Picker on Add tour page was translated. - Fixed: big while sending a message on Contact Us page. - Moved: image dimensions moved from datebook.php to datebook-variables.php. - Added: image dimensions can be controlled in Theme Options. - Fixed: bug with counting custom profile fields. - Fixed: bug with counting comments in widget. - Fixed: widget profiles by city displayed wrong city. - Fixed: age in search form displays default number after submitting. - Fixed: registration page displayed subscription plans, whilst it should not. - Added: WooCommerce Subscription extension added. Subscription plan can be paid via WooCommerce. - Fixed: Subscription fixed and improved. Now it correctly redirects to and get response from PayPal. - Improved: some improvements and bug fixes.
Version 2.9 (3 December 2018):
- Fixed: bug with online status check on the messages and who viewed me pages. - Fixed: deleted profiles were incorrectly displayed on the messages page. - Added: administrator can write messages in chat window on behalf of users. - Improved: improved the image upload form on the profile photos page. - Fixed: watermark image was not applied if php configuration was set allow_url_fopen=0. - Removed: jquery.form.min.js has been deleted because it is loaded from the core WordPress folder. - Improved: design of messages popup window for mobile devices. - Changed: comment widget now displays an image and name of commenter. - CSS: some css style fixes and improvements. - Improved: some small improvements and bug fixes.
Version 2.8 (15 November 2018):
- Fixed: bug with checkboxes in custom fields. - Fixed: bug with number of characters in profile fields. - Fixed: theme options (design and style) tabs did not open properly. - Changed: style of theme options panel. - Changed: style of fields in search form. - Fixed: wrong ID in favourites on single profile page. - Improved: description toggler on profile page. - Improved: top position panel under search form. - Improved: search form and functions. - Added: Name, ID and username fields added to search form. - Fixed: age rage in search form moved to inline script. - Added: chat window size control added to Theme Design and Style. - Fixed: login timeout cookie was set. - Fixed: online status was not switched off after logging out.
Version 2.7 (4 November 2018):
- Fixed: bug while deleting a comment on profile page. - Fixed: bug on classified ad page. - Improved: functions of administration panel on Profile page. - Fixed: Subscription page url was set incorrectly. - Added: enable/disable opening messages and profiles in a new window/tab.
Version 2.6 (1 November 2018):
- Fixed: bug with email check on registration page. - Fixed: bug with Custom Field checkboxes on Profile Edit page. - Changed: latest Font Awesome can be forced loaded from the theme folder. - Fixed: bug with image upload button and function on profile photos upload form. - Fixed: small bugs
Version 2.5 (19 October 2018):
Version 2.4 (17 October 2018):
- Fixed: Subscription received PayPal requests incorrectly. - Fixed: Search/Register - the minimum and maximum age can be set to any number. - Replaced: waterfall.min.js replaced by bootstrap4.masonry.min.js (in theme folder)
Version 2.3 (5 October 2018):
- Fixed: Multi checkboxes were not saved in Theme Options. - Fixed: subscribed users were not allowed to search for profiles. - Fixed: custom design and style fixed. - Moved: IPN.php file renamed and moved from "Payments" folder to the "Includes" folder. - Added: MDB framework added (Material Design for Bootstrap 4) - Upgraded: upgraded to Bootstrap 4.1 - Upgraded: upgraded to Font Awesome 5.3 - Added: Members section added in Theme Options - Added: Payments section added in Theme Options - Improved: Subscription functions fixed and improved - Fixed: some small bugs and improvements
Version 2.2 (7 June 2018):
- Added: amount of days to display visitors on Who Viewed Me page. - Added: username min and max charachters control added in Theme Options. - Added: Watermark added to profile images. - Fixed: username is checked for existence on the Registration page via ajax. - Added: cursor focused on the text area in the chat window. - Added: number of days to send notification of the expiration of the Top and Featured. - Added: users can now deactivate their profiles. - Added: users can now delete their profiles. - Added: profile name can be filtered and limited to characters. - Added: username filtered by letters and numbers only. - Fixed: Favicon added by default from the folder .../assets/images/ - Fixed: some bugs and improvements.
Version 2.1.1 (27 May 2018):
Version 2.1 (27 May 2018):
- Added: Subscription plans has been added. - Moved: Top and Featured options have been moved to Subscription plans. - Added: min and max registration age can be set in the theme options. - Added: Online indicator can be controled on Search and Profile pages. - Added: All deleted pages can be recreated again in Theme Installer. - Changed: Blog look imporoved. - Fixed: Error occurred while Profile suspended by Administrator on frontend. - Fixed: Filter preventing Password Change Notification email did not work correctly. - Fixed: Registration is now possible without fields: date of birth, gender, city, country, sexual oriention. - Fixed: Logo can be uploaded in Theme Options as well as in WordPress Customizer. - Fixed: author html template in theme folder fixed. - Fixed: min age in registration form is now checked. - Fixed: filled custom profiles did not show on Profile page. - Moved: hook removing PREV and NEXT links moved from theme to plugin. - Added: minimum dimensions of image allowed to uploaded. - Fixed: columns and row alignment displayed broken on Search page. - Fixed: Administrator could not delete a user directly from Single page. - Removed: widget Upgrade was removed due to unnecessity. - Removed: price for placing a tour is temporarily removed. - Fixed: some small bug fixes and improvements.
Version 2.0.1 (15 February 2018):
- Fixed: Login page did not allow new registered members to login. - Fixed: UTF8 encoding support added to Chat, Countries, Private messages, Sessions.
Version 2.0 (30 January 2018):
- Fixed: New messages were set as read when administrator read them on behalf of user. - Changed: time in chat window now displays hours and minutes of sent message. - Changed: sessions removed from chat. Chat sessions are saved by user id. - Fixed: text field in profile (frontend) rendered wrongly. - Added: Checking for expiration of Top, Featured and VIP statuses. - Added: default WordPress password change notification can be stopped. - Moved: all DateBook pages (Home, Profile, Classifieds and etc) moved from theme to plugin folder. - Moved: Background image in the header moved from theme to plugin folder. - Added: Full width page without sidebar (page-full-width.php). - Removed: header-message.php and footer-message.php files removed in theme folder. - Added: Search form on front page can be placed on left or right side. - Added: Sidebar position for each page/post can be controled on Edit page/post. - Fixed: Permalink slugs for Profile, Classified, and Tour can be custom. - Added: Character limit added to Custom profiles fields. - Added: Design and Style control added to theme options (datebook-custom-style.css added). - Added: Character limit added in custom fields. - Fixed: in some cases Online indicator did not appear when user was online. - Fixed: Classifieds and Tours permalink structure. - Fixed: Pagination for Classifieds and Tours pages did not work correctly. - Fixed: New message notification was recieved even if Sender was on Blacklist. - Fixed: Some phrases left untranslated. - Updated: datebook.pot files updated.
Version 1.9 (11 December 2017):
Version 1.8.1 (30 November 2017):
- Fixed: Cookies function prevented user to login. - Fixed: Function Hide the WordPress Admin Login Page did not allow to enter WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Version 1.8 (30 November 2017):
Version 1.7 (15 November 2017):
- Fixed: Profile Edit page did not save a user entered data because of Travel field (in class-datebook-profile-edit.php file). - Added: All world currencies added to the list in Theme Options (Admin Dashboard). - Fixed: All tabs in the Theme Options were hidden. - Fixed: Login form could be accessed even after user logged in. - Fixed: If Search form is not ready for use then it shows notification (if genders and countries are not set yet). - Fixed: if profiles pages (my edit, my messages, my settings, my favourites and etc) are not ready for use then they redirect user to home page. - Fixed: Registration/My settings page was access even if it is not ready for use. - CSS: The submenu of the Primary menu (top right) looked broken.
Version 1.6 (08 November 2017):
- Changed: Online time function was improved/changed for specific languages. - New: Profile Custom form added to Profile Edit page. - New: Custom Fields form added. Now administrator can create any quantity of different fields. - Added: 244 countries and 22 951 cities are added. - Removed: WordPress custom taxonomy (Location) removed completely. - Moved: Countries and cities are moved to custom database table (MySQL). - Changed: Almost all data of profile are now saved as one query in database. - Added: List of genders and sexual orientations added. - Added: Translation added to some fields in Theme Options (Welcome text, Company details). - Added: Member must register with Email or/and Username control added. - Added: Quantity of registered members in header menu can be hidden. - Added: Default image on Single profile page can be shown on the left or right side. - Added: Quantity of columns on Profiles Search page can be set to 2 or 3 columns. - Added: Statistics and additional info at the bottom of Profile now can be hidden. - Added: Title added to input for Date of Birth and Gender on registration form. - Added: Profile info on Search page can be hidden and shown with mouse over. - Added: Archive page (archive.php) added to the theme folder. - Moved: Messages label in header menu moved to left. - Changed: Member can login with Email or/and Username control added. - Changed: Forever and 2 years periods removed in Subscription plans. Periods 2-6 days added. - CSS: Badges Top, New etc on Search page more clasped to edge and changed border-radius to zero. - Redesign: Theme Options panel a little redesigned. - Redesign: Profile Edit page was a little re-designed. - Moved: Theme Installer moved from Appearance menu to DateBook Options submenu. - Updated: Documentation to the theme updated. - Fixed: After adding a tour the form showed empty fields. Now redirect to tours page. - Fixed: Other image dimensions except jpg did not upload. - Fixed: Children images did not show on profile page at first load. - Fixed: Date of Birth and Gender did not update even if it was allowed to edit. - Fixed: Username required info even if it existed in database. - Fixed: Submitted profiles without required data were accidentally shown on the website. - Fixed: small bugs
Version 1.5 (11 October 2017):
- CSS: break-word rule added to CSS to prevent long words - Fixed: bugs in contact form (plugin/datebook/templates/profile-contact-form.php) - Fixed: wrong condition set in the function datebook_check_online_status() - Moved: all variables moved to a new file /definitions/datebook-variables.php - Fixed: cities parsing error in the Search form occurred - Added: Show with images option added to Featured, Top and Normal profile on front page - Changes: The number of profiles to display on the first page is now a fixed amount
Version 1.4 (06 October 2017):
- Added: Sidebar can be shown on the left or right side - Moved: some filters moved from theme_function.php to theme_actions_and_filters.php file - Fixed: Url of the Write a message button on Profile generated wrong ID - Removed: unused shortcodes have been removed - Added: Idle time of user inactivity control added to Admin Dashboard - Added: action hook added to help Administrator detect the user ID of Profile - Added: language locale added to menus. Now menus are multilingual - Fixed: payment option on profile upgrade and tour pages showed incorrectly - Fixed: some words (variables) did not translate when switching to another language - Updated: language files in plugin and theme folders updated - Fixed: some small bugs
Version 1.3 (28 September 2017):
- CSS fixed: Featured profiles did not show image background - Improved: Profile Image upload function - Improved: Real Status image upload function - Changed: Image upload function moved to DateBook Utilities class - Added: Online idle time control added to Admin dashboard - Added: the NEW label control added to Admin dashboard - Added: restrict to administrator area control added to Admin dashboard - Fixed: Reset password email and link generated wrong - Added: Some parts of the theme are now controlled whether to show to only logged in users - Added: Now every uploaded image has post meta "photo_type" - Redesign: Administrator Dashboard redesigned and moved above profile - Added: Favicon control added to WordPress customizer
Version 1.2.1 (22 September 2017):
- Fixed: translation function did not detect cookies - Fixed: date of birth field errors in Registration page
Version 1.2 (21 September 2017):
- Optimized: image upload function - Optimized: default profile image retrive function - Added: Max allowed amount of images control added to Admin panel - Added: Allowed max. image size control added to Admin panel - Added: Allowed image extensions control added to Admin panel - Added: Max. image dimensions control added to Admin panel - Fixed: thumbnails showed blank images in Media Gallery after upload in Profile - Fixed: Pagination on Profiles Search page showed wrong amount of pages - Added: image notification popups on My Photos page
Version 1.1 (17 September 2017):
- Added: Single Tour sidebar added - Added: Single Classified sidebar added - Fixed: Classified ad submition time showed incorrectly - Improved: preferred age period on Profile page now unites two closest age periods - Added: title in the New label on the Search page - Improved: some html elements moved out from js file to Search form file. - Improved: default profile image retrieve function - Fixed: image delete function did not delete all images. - Fixed: after deleting default profile image a new one was not set by default. - Fixed: some profile images uploaded to wrong folder - Improved: image upload function
Version 1.0 (11 September 2017):